My knitting fears, hopes, dreams, and what comes of them.

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

To-Do List

I just want to keep track of where I'm at project-wise. Right now the only thing I have on needles is Becky's scarf, so I can start a few more projects.

Hats:

  • Black calorimetry for Christen
  • Blue butterfly hat for myself
  • Wavy hat for Kelly
  • Pithy hat for Eilene
  • Sock hat for my dad
Scarves:
  • Finish skull scarf for Becky
  • Butterfly scarf for Casey
  • Ribbed scarf
Other:
  • Afghan for me
  • Towel toppers for my grandma
Not too bad, I guess... Only six of these need to be done by Christmas, so I have right around 25 days to finish everything up. That's about 4 days per thing, and the calorimetry will only take one day. I should probably start the butterfly scarf first, because I think that will take the longest.

...I think I'm going to go get started. ^^;;;;; Wish me luck!
~Kero

No comments: