My knitting fears, hopes, dreams, and what comes of them.

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

It's a Dog-Eat-Knitting World

I mentioned Cody in the last post, right? Well, since he was in a new place we wanted him to stay inside for the first night. I'm not used to having a puppy around the house (especially a three feet high puppy), so I didn't put all of my knitting away like I should have. To make a long story short, Cody tried to eat the brown calorimetry. It looks like he ripped out a few stitches, but I haven't examined it closely enough to see if it's ruined. At least they don't take long to make... If he had tried to eat the star scarf, I would be pissed.

Speaking of the scarf, I've decided it only needs 14 stars instead of 15. Two left to go! I think I may stay up and finish it, but you'll just have to hear about that tomorrow.
~Kero

No comments: