My knitting fears, hopes, dreams, and what comes of them.

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Love Love Love Love Love Love

I am happy.

Today Becky and I took a trip to our LYS and splurged! That's right, we bought yarn from somewhere other than Wal-Mart! Becky came out of the deal with some very beautiful sock yarn (Tofutsies) and sock needles, as well as a skein of yarn for a Christmas present. I bought a skein of Noro Silk Garden (my first non-acrylic yarn!) to make myself a calorimetry (so I can stop wearing the one I made for someone else).


Becky's sock yarn.


Becky's hat yarn


My precious, beautiful Noro. I'm in love.

We also decided to go ahead and get our joint Christmas present to each other. Here it is!! We needed it to make some more Christmas gifts, and I can start on my Jayne hat! Yaaaaaay! This also means that now Becky and I can both knit hats at the same time.

I don't know if I've ever been happier. :)
~Kero

No comments: