My knitting fears, hopes, dreams, and what comes of them.

Monday, March 3, 2008

ZOMG!

My Socks that Rock yarn came today! I had never seen any in person before, and it is AMAZING! The colors are so vibrant and lovely, and it feels so soft... I hope I can pick a pattern that suits them! I am really excited to start using this yarn...

In other news, Becky and I participated in our residence hall's craft night last night. Sadly, only about four people showed up, but we did manage to send them all home with yarn and needles, as well as some knitting basics. Everyone learned how to cast on and knit, a couple learned how to purl, and one girl was even doing ribbing and binding off by the time we were through. It was a lot of fun.

I have finished EVERYTHING for my swap! I'm going to go pack it now so it'll be ready to send out tomorrow!

~Kero

No comments: