My knitting fears, hopes, dreams, and what comes of them.

Monday, October 29, 2007

Working On Stuff

No finished objects this time, but I do have a quick update on what I'm working on. I found the pattern for this scarf and am knitting it in black and red. It's my first experience with double knitting, and I really like it so far. I also plan on making the keyhole scarf from the Stitch 'n Bitch book for one of my friends (will I get my Christmas gifts done in time?).

On top of those two things, my lovely girlfriend bought me this book. It is full of amazing stitch patterns that I want to try, and also explains some techniques in a way that's really easy to understand. All of this is making me wonder if I will ever graduate to knitting anything besides scarves. Oh well, I'll have the warmest neck in town!
~Kero

No comments: